Offering Complete Design & Construction of World-Class Running Tracks
Our Personnel Are Leaders In The Industry, Including One ASBA Certified Track Builder (CTB) And One ASBA Certified Field Builder (CFB). Our Expertly Trained Staff Is Qualified To Install A Variety Of IAAF Certified (International Association Of Athletics Federations) Performance Surfacing Systems For All Types Of Facilities.
Our Surfacing Systems Are Of The Highest Quality & Reputation Including:
Stockmeier Polyurethane Surfacing
Latex Track Surfacing
Stockmeier’s urethane surfacing systems for running tracks are one of the few IAAF certified product lines and has been utilized at first-class athletic facilities around the world.
Combining our expert staff with state-of-the-art equipment, high quality products and turnkey construction allows us to produce superior sports facilities at very competitive prices. Our specialties include:
- Impermeable Liners & Geotextile Fabric Installation
- Dynamic Drainage Base Sources
- Permeable System Design & Installation
- High Tolerance Asphalt Paving Required for Running
- The Highest Quality Surfacing Systems (Including Polyurethane & Latex)
- Complete Equipment Installations For Any Sports Projects
- On staff ASBA Triple Certified Track Builder
- Over 20 Years of Certified Track-Building Experience
- Knowledgeable, Experienced Project Management & Production Crews
- Full Design-Build Consultation
- Expert Site Inspection
- Build a Budget that Works for You
- Work With Our Experts to Select a Surface
- Concrete Curb & Flatwork
- Earthwork & Grading to Achieve the Highest
Why is choosing a certified builder so important?
According to the American Sports Builders Association (ASBA), the Certified Tennis Court Builder Program was developed in order to raise professional standards and to improve the overall practice throughout the industry of sports construction. Each ASBA certified builder has passed a comprehensive exam on their field and maintenance thereof, in addition to fulfilling predetermined standards of experience and have demonstrated a high level of expertise in their field.
The ASBA is the centralized source for information on tennis courts, running tracks, fields and indoor sports facilities.
See What Our Customers Say:
"I have had the pleasure of working with Elite Sports Builders, formerly Sunland Sports, for nearly fifteen years. Over that period of time, the team at Elite Sports has partnered with my staff on many projects, ranging in size from $5,000 to $3,000,000, with great skill and attention to detail.
Elite Sports Builders is performance and service oriented, always working to keep within project schedules and meeting customers' expectations without compromising quality. Chasse Building Team would highly recommend Elite Sports Builders for the construction or maintenance of sports fields, running tracks, tennis or basketball courts, or any other sports complex needs."
-Barry Chasse, President | Chasse Building Team